Early bird tickets available now through September 30, 2021
- VIP: $85.00 (seats under a tent, drink card, snacks, and T-shirt)
- General Admission: $35.00
- Youth, ages 12 – 20: $25.00
- Children: Free
Starting October 1, 2021
- VIP: $95.00 (seats under a tent, drink card, snacks, and T-shirt)
- General Admission: $45.00
- Youth, ages 12 – 20: $35.00
- Children: Free
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food: A variety of food trucks will be present with food for purchase. Cuisine types confirmed include BBQ, kettle corn, crab cakes, cheese cake, donuts, pizza and more!
- Drinks: Beer, wine, a specialty cocktail, hot cider, and sodas will be available for purchase. Water jugs will be available for you to fill up your own water bottle.
- Adult Lawn Games such as a huge chess board, badminton, corn hole, and more.
- Children’s Area including face painting, Daydreamz Project Art making, JAM lessons and instrument testing, and more.
- Silent Auction including artwork donated from HCAC’s Artist Members.
- Artist Demos including potters, painters, and jewelers.
- Music Themed Vendors such as instrument makers and sellers and crafts people who make music themed art.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Illegal drugs
- Cigarettes/cigars – this is a non-smoking event
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and blankets. Seating will be provided for VIP ticket holders.
- Government issued photo ID to buy alcohol
- Printed out tickets from Eventbrite
- Cash/Card for additional food, beverage, or merchandise
- Appropriate clothes for forecasted weather
- Leashed Dogs
Casual. This event is outdoors, rain or shine. Please dress for forecasted weather. This is a grassy open area with mountain views and dress shoes are strongly discouraged.
On site parking is available but limited at the Festival Grounds. We strongly encourage you to carpool.
- General Admission: Looks for signs with the HCAC logo on them for additional parking locations.
- VIP: VIP Ticket holders will have parking spots at the Festival Grounds.