HCAC seeks to build partnerships that promote art and artists, explores new cultural opportunities, and preserves our mountain artistic heritage. Through memberships, not only are we able to support you and other local artists, but membership dues support the HCAC and its work throughout the year. Artist members are part of a unique creative community that come together to share techniques, make lasting friendships, increase community participation in art and much more.
Note: All artists must live in the Western North Carolina Mountain Region, which includes the following North Carolina counties highlighted on the map at the bottom of this page.
Artist Membership Form
Click below to digitally fill out your artist membership form and email completed form to Artist@HaywoodArts.org
Fees & Benefits
Click below to learn more about fees and benefits.
The following information is needed for your artist membership webpage.
- New Artist Members: $65, $5.50/month
- Renewing Artist Members: $55
- Emerging Artist Members (under 30 years old): $35, $3.00/month
Prorated values are rounded to the nearest $0.50
Payments and Renewals:
- Memberships run for the calendar year and expire on December 31. Renewal forms will be sent to all members in the month of December.
- Memberships will be prorated if they begin later than January at a monthly charge of 1/12 of the membership fee for each month remaining in the calendar year.
Member Only Opportunities:
HCAC offers artist members sale, promotional, partnership, and program participation opportunities, and ability to access HCAC’s resources.
Note: All artists must live in the Western North Carolina Mountain Region, which includes the following North Carolina counties highlighted on the map above.