HCAC partners with artist members to provide workshops to the community. Workshops are held in the downtown Waynesville gallery at 86 N. Main Street.
Interested in Teaching a Workshop?
HCAC provides many opportunities for artist members to demonstrate their process and sell their work including in the gallery, and at events and fundraisers.
Interested in Demonstrating?
- Contact Pamela Tiffany, Gallery Coordinator,
- Demonstrations usually occur on Saturdays from 11am – 1pm.
- HCAC provides table, chair, and promotions.
- HCAC prefers demonstrations to be by artists who are exhibiting in the gallery’s current show.
- Artist may bring in any work they want to sell, and HCAC and the artist split the proceeds by the typical commission ratio.
Only artist members are able to enter exhibits unless it’s a specially curated exhibit. Additionally, only artist members may apply to sell their work in the retail gallery located in the heart of downtown Waynesville.
Want to start showing your work?