The 2023 Haywood County Studio Tour will include four days of events! Please review this overview document to understand all the opportunities open to you as an HCAC Artist Member. Please submit this form no later than MAY 29, 2023… (Extended Date, original date was May 5). We will not accept late submissions!
Four Days of Events:
● Thursday, September 21, 4 – 7pm: Art in the Park* at Sorrells Park, Canton
● Friday, September 22, 5:30 – 7pm: Meet the Makers, Location TBD, Maggie Valley
● Saturday, September 23, 10am – 4pm: Studio Tour
● Sunday, September 24, 12pm – 4pm: Studio Tour
*Art in the Park is replacing 2022’s Canton’s Hub. It is a partnership with the
Milltown Farmers Market and sponsored by the Cruso Endowment. The event will include
artisans, demonstrations, music, a drawing, and an HCAC tent giving out Studio Tour
Saturday, October 28, 2023| 11am-6pm
Maggie Valley Festival Grounds, Maggie Valley, NC
Thank you for considering joining HCAC’s 2023 annual fundraiser, the Smoky Mountains Bluegrass Festival. We hope you’ll consider being part of this fun event that helps fund our annual operations.
Event Description: Held at the beautiful Maggie Valley Festival Grounds at the peak of leaf season, HCAC’s annual fundraiser brings all HCAC’s programs and artists together for a truly one-of-a-kind music themed experience. The festival includes award winning bluegrass bands, music themed vendors, raffles, artist member demonstrations and artwork, a child and adult playground, and local drinks and food
- Eligibility: Must be an active (annual fee paid) HCAC Artist Member
- Demonstration: The artist must be set up to demonstrate and demonstrate on and off throughout the day with breaks as appropriate. Primary time periods to demonstrate are before the music begins and during intermissions
- Tent: Vendors must bring their own tent, tables, and chairs
- Fees: The HCAC Artist Member vendor fee is $50.00. Send Cash/Checks to P.O. Box 306 Waynesville NC 28786 made payable to Haywood County Arts Council.
- Set Up & Breakdown: Vendors may set up the day before the event. All vendors must arrive by 10am on the day of the event. Breakdown occurs at the end of the last set, roughly 6 – 6:30pm