The Haywood Handmade family
Haywood Handmade family members are people who are part of the creative process by giving in-kind donations, monetary donations, volunteer time, and participating as artists in our exhibitions. Haywood Handmade is a new brand just being launched by HCAC and includes working with artist members to create specialty merchandise to sell in the gallery and give donors as gifts. Additionally, exclusive event invites are saved for our donors who join the family as a Weaver’s Loom, Carver’s Lathe, or Basketmaker’s Reed. Upcoming donor events include Meet the Artist Luncheons and the Wine and Workshop Series. We hope you’ll consider joining the Haywood Handmade family!
Haywood Handmade Koozie, Sticker or, Magnet
Haywood Handmade Aluminum Tumbler, or Tote
Haywood Handmade T-Shirt
Haywood Handmade Mug, and priority invites to events
Choose a piece from a sampling of the Retail Gallery, priority invites to events, and Four Tickets to Annual Fundraiser
Choose a piece from a sampling of the Retail Gallery, priority invites to events, the option to use the gallery for personal event, and Six VIP Tickets to the Annual Fundraiser
OUR MAJOR GIFT DONORS ARE VITAL TO HCAC’s WORK.
The generous support of our Major Gift Donors gives us the resources we need to continue our mission of promoting artists, art education, and innovation in art.
Your contribution of $5,000 or more per year can make a tremendous difference. Major Gift Donors ensure HCAC can continue to provides programs at a low cost while providing top quality service. By becoming a Major Gift Donor, you will be joining others who are driven by a passion for art and a love of Haywood County and the greater Western North Carolina region Major donors will beinvited to special Major Donors-only events at HCAC.
Please contact us at 828.452.0593 or email@example.com so that we may discuss your donation and answer any questions you may have.
Your gift to HCAC creates a legacy of supporting the arts.
Your planned gift ensures that HCAC can continue its mission of promoting artists, art education, and innovation in the arts.
We welcome any help we can provide with your planed gift. Please contact us 828.452.0593 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SAMPLE LANGUAGE FOR PLANNED GIVING
- Legal Name: Haywood County Arts Council
- Mailing Address: PO Box 306, Waynesville, NC 28786
- Physical Address: 86 N. Main Street, Waynesville, NC 28786
- Federal Tax ID: #58-1322291. The Haywood County Arts Council is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
- Year of Incorporation: 1977
- Percentage of Estate: I give to The Haywood County Arts Council currently of 86 N. Main Street, Waynesville, NC 28786, ___% of my estate to be used in such a manner as the Board of Directors of Haywood County Arts Council, shall, in its sole discretion, determine.
- Fixed Amount: I give to The Haywood County Arts Council currently of 86 N. Main Street, Waynesville, NC 28786, the sum of $___ to be used in such a manner as the Board of Directors of Haywood County Arts Council, shall, in its sole discretion, determine.
- Residue of Estate (after probate costs and other expenses): I give to The Haywood County Arts Council currently of 86 N. Main Street, Waynesville, NC 28786, ___% of the rest and residue of my estate to be used in such a manner as the Board of Directors of Haywood County Arts Council, shall, in its sole discretion, determine.
- Perpetual Endowment Fund: I request that my gift be maintained as a permanent endowment fund with only the income therefrom to be used in the daily operations of the Haywood County Arts Council.
- Safety Language: Language added whenever a gift is restricted. In the event the purposes of the restriction, in the opinion of the Haywood County Arts Council Board of Directors can no longer be served, the Board may devote any remaining assets exclusively for charitable purposes that: (a) are within the scope of the charitable purposes of charity (b) most nearly approximate the original purpose of the gift; and (c) benefits charity.
WORKPLACE GIVING IS A FANTASTIC WAY TO SUPPORT HCAC
If your company offers a workplace giving program, you can sign up to have a regular donation automatically deducted from your pay throughout the year. Many companies offer matching funds, which doubles your contribution!
Full Name: Haywood County Arts Council.
Address: 86 N. Main Street Waynesville, NC 28786
Nonprofit Status: The Haywood County Arts Council is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that supports, promotes and presents art in all mediums.
HOW DO I USE AMAZON SMILE?
When you are ready to shop at Amazon, instead of the usual website, visit www.smile.amazon.com. Log in with your amazon.com username and password. You will be prompted to select a charitable organization to browse or shop AmazonSmile. Search for Haywood County Arts Council in the Pick Your Own Charitable Organization field. Now you are ready to shop!
HOW DOES AMAZONSMILE WORK?
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. The difference is that if you start your shopping from AmazonSmile.com, then Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Haywood County Arts Council. Each quarter, the AmazonSmile Foundation will make a monetary donation to the Haywood County Arts Council based on your purchases!
From time to time we need items we need to keep HCAC humming. Wishlist coming soon!