Contract Submission Instructions
- Click on “Exhibit Contract” button. A new tab will open in your browser.
- At the top right of your screen you will see three vertical dots. Click on the Dots
- Then click “Download” from the drop down options. OR You may have the “Download” option instead or in addition to the dots. See image to the left for an example of the “Download” icon
- Fill in the fields within the contract: Name, Title, Dimensions, etc.
- Click on the “Download” icon and click on “with your changes”
- A new window will open, here you may change the file name to save. We suggest to simply add your Last Name followed by your First Name to the beginning of the file name, which will already be filled in.
- Click Save to Desktop (for easy access)
- Lastly, drag and drop the file from your desktop into your email OR select attachments and select the file from your desktop list. Email completed contracts to Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallery Exhibit Protocols
The goal of the Haywood County Arts Council Haywood Handmade Gallery is to promote HCAC artist members’ handmade work. Please review carefully!
- Only artist members may participate in exhibits. This requirement is exempt for specially curated exhibits only. To learn more about Artist Memberships click here.
- All artists must live in the Western North Carolina Mountain Region, which includes the following North Carolina counties highlighted on the map at the bottom of this page
- Artwork must fit the theme of the exhibit
- Exhibit artwork cannot be repeated for at least one year.
- No exhibit entry fees.
- No jury for exhibits.
1. Demonstrates creativity, originality, and excellence in design
2. Work is saleable
3. Each piece is individually made by the artist
4. Each piece is capable of maintaining its structural integrity over time
HCAC reserves the right to refuse any work they deem unacceptable.
Please ensure all work is appropriate for all ages.
2-D, Wall Hanging Pieces:
1. Frames, mats, acrylic, backing and writing must be high quality, clean, neat, and secure.
2. Ability to hang piece such as wire, clasp or for quilts, a bar or rod of some kind that can adhered to the wall is provided.
3. Sides of unframed canvas’ must be finished.
3-D, Jewelry, Sculptures and Pottery:
1. All work must have a stable, neat, and secure way to stand on its own accord.
2. Fragile work and jewelry must come with appropriate packaging materials.